Everyone loves to feel their best. Nothing gives you more confidence then to look and feel amazing. Want to wear your skinny jeans this weekend? Try my go-to 7 Day Waist Slimming Challenge! Excellent for an upcoming special event, upcoming wedding or an interview. If you follow my 7 steps for 7 days, you're guaranteed to get results! Prepare to feel amazing......
1. Walk 30 Minutes Daily. This can be done anywhere, anytime: inside on a treadmill, outside around the block or even at the mall.
2. Drink 100 ounces of Water Daily. Drinking water has too many benefits to even get close to listing them all. The top reasons to drink water all day every day is that it rids bloat, suppresses your appetite and cravings, helps digest food, and flushes out toxins and fat! So drink up!
3 Eliminate Dairy and Gluten. Most people feel full and puffy after eating. Eliminating foods that can aggravate your digestive track will help you feel slim in no time. Also these foods contain a lot of hormones, chemicals, and preservatives.
4. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar. ACV is a natural detoxifying agent. This is great for getting the digestive track moving. Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (like Bragg’s) also contains “the Mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky, cobweb-like appearance. Sounds kind of like a probiotic to me! ACV also reduces cravings and helps make you feel full. Have you ever taken a bite of a delicious food to have it taste absolutely terrible because you just brushed your teeth?? Same concept here! Drink 2 Tablespoon in water once daily.
5. Eat Fruits and Veggies. You have heard it a million times, eat your veggies! Why? Because of fiber! Yes, veggies help you lose fat! Fruit does contain sugar but it is a natural sugar and when paired with fruits fiber, it can also help you lose weight.
6. Eat Protein and Healthy Fats. Protein is so important! Protein requires the most calories to digest, more than any other macronutrients. Also, it keeps you feeling full all day. Make sure to include protein in each meal. Healthy fats are very slow digesting, are healthy for your hormones, and help fight belly fat.
7. Sleep at least 8 hours. There are many reasons to get in good quality sleep, being over tired leads to more cravings throughout the day. Our bodies start to crave sugar and extra carbs to keep us going. Not getting enough sleep will cause you to be groggy and move less throughout the day. Also too little sleep can mess with your hormones.
Okay, Give it a try! Practice my 7 Slimming tips to feel slimmer in 7 days !! Let me know in the comments below if you plan on starting this 7 day challenge!
You may also like: